Paterson 20x25cm Developing Trays are built to withstand chemical exposure, these trays ensure a reliable and long-lasting performance. The trays come in three attractive colors: red, white, and gray, catering to your personal preferences and needs. The Petarson 2ox25cm developing tray features a finely designed spout that doubles as a thermometer holder. It serves multiple purposes, making it ideal for developer, stop, fixer, and hypo-clear baths, as well as general usage. The tray’s bottom is thoughtfully indented, providing stability and preventing photographic materials from adhering. Crafted from a chemical-resistant material, it can withstand even 60% acetic acid.
Cleaning the Petarson developing trays is effortless, and their stackable design allows for space-saving storage. You can choose from various sizes and colors, including grey, white, and red.
If you are buying these to develop 8x10in plates we would recommend you to order 4 Paterson 20×25 developing trays in following colours:
- WHITE for Developer to clearly see the magic of black negative slowly coming into the frame
- RED for the first Wash.
- GREY for the fixer since the dark colour will help you determine whether or not you have removed all unexposed silver halides that slowly transform from white to clear.
- WHITE,RED or GREY for final wash bath since you will be turning your lights on after fixing the colour does not play a big role anymore.
- Inside Dimensions: 26x21x6 cm
- Outside Dimensions: 32x26x7 cm
*When ordering the trays leave us a note with the colours you would like to have. Thanks!