Its time to take Zebra Wet Plate Holder to another level so let us present the Zebra 5×7 Wet Plate Holder V2 which is full of new features and improvements based on your feedback. It is a Modern take on Traditional Wet plate holders with an ultra light compact design and super convenient magnetic back loading system. Unlike Zebra Dry Plate holders this one features a back loading system which is perfect for shooting Wet Plates, Tintypes, Ambrotypes…
If you would like to get a better feel of how the holder looks like and what functionalities it offers you are welcome to check out this Overview >VIDEO<
KEY FEATURES OF THE V2:
Magnetic Back Loading System
- Magnetic back loading system enables super simple handling!
- Magnets are now hidden and glued in with epoxy to completely protect them from corosion by AgNO3
- One handed loading & unloading even in complete darkness
- Super simple to Clean with water or isopropyl alcohol
Ultra Light Weight & Compact Design
- The lightest Wet Plate Holder on the market (only 230g)!
- Carbon fibre darkslides that have much less flex and do not sag
- Compact design that protects the slider from breaking
- Exposed / Unexposed Indicators on the body and the slider to prevent failed exposures
- Built following ANSI standards meaning it fits pretty much all 5×7 cameras
Adjustable Magnetic Springs
- Now the springs are magnetic as well!
- You can add more or use less depending of your plate size and thickness!
- You can reposition them to different slots on the lid and apply the pressure right where needed which is super useful especialy if using reduction frames
- They are easily replacable in case of accident
Panoramic, Square, Round, Thick or Thin the choice is yours!
- With the new frame, holder now accepts both US & EU standard size 5×7 plates
- This new V2 holder is fully customisable with standard size reduction frames
- It accepts plates ranging from 0,3 to 3mm thick
- Min plate size: 125x175mm
- Max plate size: 127x178mm (True 5x7in plate)
★ All shipments are tracked!
★ Please contact me if you have any questions about the item of your order
*keep in mind that if any of the customisations is selected it will take a few extra days to process you order